Clean Up Redundancies in Docs
As a Participant i want o better understand how flatland works. Contraticting infromation in the docs make this hard. We have to go through all the documentations to guarantee that information is not presented twice with different details. Also we need to be sure that these concepts are explained to the participants
- Rail and Schedule Generator interplay: Is documented only needs update. here
- Generate from file: Simple example
Sequential execution of steps by agents:
- This means that even though solutions would be possible in simultaneous execution it might be infeasible with sequential
- Agent index is thus also kind o a priority. Given the index you can know what agent willg o first
- What happens to agents if they are malfuncitoning at the start (counter only goes down when entered in level)
- What happens if agent malfunctions in middle of cell and is then restarted update here
- Action space, why is there an action do nothing update here
Observation space. Seem to be present at multiple places and outdated here
- The observations are also again explained here and seem to be updated here.
- This leads to alot of redundancies. It is nice and updated but we should remove where it is showing the same infromation again.
- Redundancies in Docs are gone
- Test this maybe with outsiders within SBB that have never used the repository